- 2+ years writing code, whether it's bash scripts, Twitter bots, scrapers, RESTful APIs, you should be comfortable calling yourself a "coder"
- 2+ years working with APIs, either building your own or integrating one into your project
- 2+ years working with web development, Ruby on Rails preferred
- High level of competency with HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Experience working closely with a team in a startup environment
- Ability to fail fast and learn from what doesn't work
- Enjoy researching new or unfamiliar technologies and how they could benefit your current project